Sunday, March 10, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hey Guys, My name is Jamal Lewis and this is my first blog for the eng 259 technical writing class. My educational and careers goals are to first graduate from college with a masters degree in civil engineering/business and finance. I plan on following in my fathers footsteps in becoming an entrepreneur and using my degree to work for my self by opening my own businesses. I'm not majoring in computer science but that was always one thing that I was interested in. I don't believe that a lot of other students at LaGuardia have the same relationship with technology as I do because I believe all people use technology in different ways to benefit themselves for example I plan on using technology for real estate business purposes. I do enjoy reading and writing because it helps me to become more intelligent, each day of my life I try to learn something new because it would only help me to become more successful in life. I like to read the Forbes Magazine,Real Estate articles,Articles on entrepreneurs, religious books, and the bible as well. I write notes in my phone every so often, texting,letters,and receipts.

No comments:

Post a Comment